Tuesday 6 October 2015

40

I'm 40 years old...Taking stock, I note the following.  

1.  I live in a mice infested bedsit.
2.  I am 1500 pounds in the red on my MasterCard.
3.  My income barely feeds me, let alone pays off credit cards.
4.  There is nothing on the horizon.

Just been to China and I'm glad I went but the overall experience was about learning about the gulf between how I imagine things will be and how they inevitably are.  My last night in Hohhot I was alone and the big 40th celebration in Xi'an was neither big nor much of a celebration.  Seeing the plight of Nana,  the disabled girl I occasionally visit, reminded me temporarily to feel less sorry for myself.  

Nonetheless, I have a plan.  Four days into my forties and no sexual intercourse as yet but plans I say are hovering in my Mac's hardware on a small file called 'Sex Plan'.  If it becomes relationship plan then that is all well and good but I don't want to get ahead of myself.  

Put simply it's a three prong scheme involving improved income, exposure and appearance but the fine details I would rather keep under wraps.

Watch this space, as they say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment